Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm back!!!!!!

I"m back folks! Yes I have been MIA yet again and for longer than I had planned. Well life has had me very very busy so I do apologize to those that were wondering where I was. 
I'm still very much on my weight loss mission. The first week after my last post concerning my weight and life style changes was very aggressive. I began to eat better foods and make better choices, I even dusted off my treadmill and began walking. As time went on I had a few set backs but I always reminded myself that tomorrow was a new day and making a bad food choice was not the end of the world. So far I have lost 4 pounds. It may not be much, but I am very pleased with it. I think that it's pretty good considering the fact that since I went on my weight loss mission I have attended a very "southern" family reunion where salad is not on the menu and also countless birthday parties for children that served the "devil's" treats. lol. 
So here I am back and ready to share with you the many things that I encounter on a daily basis. I promise not too leave you again for such a long time. :)

1 comment:

  1. Girl,4lbs is a lot!!!!! If you can feel it and see it then it's a big deal LOL. So I second never leaving us again LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete