Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Congratulations....... It's a BLOG!!!!!!

It has finally arrived! For those that are close to me, they know I have been talking about publishing a blog for the LONGEST amount of time. I even worried two of my best friends to death with trying to come up with a name for my blog ( thanks Candice and Erica for putting up with me ). I just wanted to make sure it made sense and sounded cool. LOL. I asked my fellow Facebook friends what their opinions were and if they would read one, so I guess we will have to just wait and see.
So here it is folks, Juiced Boxed: Chronicles of Cool Mama. Life as I live it and see it.

I never thought putting together a blog would be so time consuming, but hey anything worth having requires hard work right? Well with that being said, we are finally up and running, I have purchased the rights to www.juicedmama.com the official website and I just got off the phone with my web designer who is working hard to put together a blog that will be easy on the eye. lol. I'm so excited! I hope someone is reading this.lol.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Candy Cane...make sure you become a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job god sister i love it and in going to follow you. godbless and i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been added to my google reader!!!

    ReplyDelete