Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just checking in

Hey folks, sorry I have been MIA for a couple of days. I've had a lot going on. I went home to visit my family in North Carolina for our annual get together and while I was there I dropped Princess K off with her grandparents for two weeks. Yes folks two weeks. I'm going to be without my little stinker for an entire two weeks? How will I survive? Everyone tell me I should be excited, which I am because I've been praying for a break or some me time. Thing is, she has been gone for two days and I am already missing her like crazy. lol. So we will see. Hopefully I will use this time to reconnect with my husband and get some much needed rest and relaxation. 


On another note, I spoke with the young lady who is supposed to be designing my blog for me and it looks like it won't be completed until SEPTEMBER. I'm wayyyyyy down on the waiting list, but that's fine with me. I'm new to this whole blogging thing and the last time I checked I only had about four followers. :)  


Well I'm headed to the airport to head home from Buffalo, NY, I've been here since Monday and although I fun training with my co-workers, I'm ready to head back to Virginia........Home Sweet Home here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment